19 November 2007

Finally...




Can you see what doesn't exactly fit here? Well, we aren't that concerned about that right now as much as we are about how we don't have to wash the dishes by hand. I know, really classes up the joint doesn't it? The thing rolls right out and hooks up to the sink and does it's thing. I bought it from someone who used to live in Broad Ripple and worked as a musician but had to move to Carmel once the kids started showing up. His selling me the dishwasher signified the end of his dream of setting up a bar downstairs, which I noticed was littered with toys, instead. Thanks, responsible suburban sell-out and thank you craigslist!

1 comment:

Dennis said...

I very much appreciate the use of the "royal racing tense" as in "we drove well today" or "we aren't concerned"