07 February 2008

Home warranty company children heard crying



"I'm not sure exactly how I feel," said Cleary. "I mean, that this home warranty has saved my skin so many times, that it's been an MVP around here no question. But when I found out that the family vacation for the home warranty company president was canceled directly because of the latest Clearydome adventure-the water heater donating it's innards to the outside world, well, my heart, and my deductible, go out to them."

There are several experiences you want to avoid as a homeowner. Too many to list, in fact. But one sure one is the "hopping down the stairs to the basement and wondering, 'whats that sound of water dropping onto water? that can't be good."

Sure made using rubbermaid stuff for basement storage seem like a really good idea...

So it was, another element to the list of things that the warranty co. has had to replace around here (furnace, A/C, a toilet...). Thank goodness for those guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you've gotten so much mileage from the home warranty, and thanks for updating the blog... Rubbermaid storage containers are great, although probably overkill on the second floor...