14 April 2009

You know, I thought I heard something crashing last night...


"Disaster in the Dome"

Well, not quite, particularly when you hear about Tennessee and Italy, but it was a bit of a setback to discover this morning what all that clatter was about in the middle of the night.

Looks like I'm going to need to add another bracket or two, not to mention maybe THIS is the motivation I needed to get more of these un-used clothes off the rack and over to Good will...

Not going to really be able to tackle this until I get back, alas...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice rack. arent those hangers used for plants?

Unknown said...

nice rack. maybe shouldnt have used those plant hangers as hooks. :)

barb said...

Oh no! It all looked so tidy and organized. Did you use molly bolts for the brackets? There must be some other technique to consider...